POLYURETHANE CONCRETE : PU ( HF/MF)
Polyurethane concrete : MF / ( ผิวเรียบ) floor is the method of coating the
surface with spread polyurethane finished on primer layer or cleaned concrete using by flooring specialist available 5 colors; red, green, gray, yellow, cream.
- Smooth surface
- Easy to clean and anti-slip.
- Withstand the temperature ranging from -5o to 60o at high temperature continuously to 75o C.
- Withstand to various chemical such as NaOH concentration of 2-35%, N3PO4 2- 85%, HCL 5% and Nitric acid 0-35% etc.
- Can be cleaned with a high pressure washer at 350 bar.
- Resistant to scratches and impact well.
Ideal for dry/semi-wet processing zones such as food packaging zones.
- For 4 mm thickness -5oC to +50oC
- For 6 mm thickness -5oC to +60oC
- High chemical resistance
- Easy to clean and sterilize, low maintenance requirement
- Steam cleanable
- Freeze/thaw resistant
- Non-tainting, non-dusting
- Hight abrasion resistance
- Whithstands high mechanical stress
- Good alternative to expensive acid resistant tiles
- Low adour during application
- Positive slip resistant
- Fast return to sevice
Polyurethane concrete : HF
PU mortar floor, the three components solvent free which is highly compression coating system. The coating method is spread polyurethane finished on primer layer or cleaned concrete coated by flooring specialist available 5 colors; red, green, gray, yellow, cream.
- Sand profile
- Easy to clean and anti-slip
- Highly impact resistance and compressive
- Withstand to temperature ranging from -25o to 70o at high temperature continuously to 90o . at the thickness of 6 -8 mm. and -40o to 120oC at thickness of 9
- Suitable for the room is always temperature change suddenly such as wash down area, CIP plant, air blasting room and chilled room,
- Withstand to various chemical such as NaOH concentration of 2-35%, N3PO4 2-85%, HCL 5-50% and Nitric acid 0-50% and Sephardic acid 50%,